Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dear Diary...

Wow! I'm blogging! Suck it, experienced bloggers who have become jaded with the x thousand blogs between their first blog and their most recent one! It's still fresh to me, and I am full of exclamation points!

Alright. I'm done with them. Let the detached irony begin.

Since I don't actually read or subscribe to blogs, maybe the following goes in a user profile thing; possibly that 'Dashboard' link in the upper right corner of my browser. But I'll add it here nonetheless:

I'm Canadian.
I like zombie movies.
I like film noir, and would italicize 'film noir' if it didn't look pretentious on my part.
I collect first editions of Raymond Chandler and Ross MacDonald.
I'm a nine to fiver.
I don't like carroway, anise, or black licorice flavours.

Are blogs diaries? Musings? Whatever they want to be? Is it just writing that goes unread into the ether unless you send a link to friends, neighbours, and passersby?

I dunno.

I'm going to bed now. If anyone reads this, hey. If not, then I'm glad they've perhaps looked at something more interesting online instead (such as the wiki for the timeline of robots).

No comments: